Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 26
One week in.  My orientation packet.  I'm officially a faculty member!
p.s. faculty orientation is not as fun as freshman orientation...


August 27
Botellones.  This is how people get water to drink.  We use tap water for everything else, but Dominicans don't drink tap water.  
I accidentally drank from a botellon that was full of tap water and gave myself the runs.  
Oops.


August 28
Entrance to PUCMM, the university I teach at.


 August 29

This was my first reaction.

Lynne told me to do a nice one.  I freaked out after I touched it.  I felt like I had to wash my hands...



August 30
Roommate picture!  What a view!  CIEE paid for me and current and former CIEE people to eat at this fancy restaurant in the mountains.  This picture has the beautiful view of the city all washed out.

August 31 

fancy murals.

This is the park across from the church I go to.  
Celebrate Columbus much? It makes me feel weird, so I took lots of pictures for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment